The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
14 Amazing Photos You Might Have Missed...
The world keeps moving and incredible events happen all the time, some of which we hear about and some get lost in the flood of information that the TV, radio, and internet bombards us with. Here are 14 incredible photos of events, big and small, that will make you smile, sob, and gasp.
1. West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia – A competitor riding two buffalos in a traditional Barapan Kebo race.
2. Melbourne, Australia - Kane Petersen walks a tightrope 300 meters (984ft) high.
3. Celebrations of the 205th anniversary of Mexico's independence from Spain.
4. Middleton, California, USA – Due to severe drought, California has experienced 21 devastating wildfires that have destroyed hundreds of homes and taken the lives of 6 people. This is Robert Hooper hugging his dog Toby after escaping the fires.
5. Middletown, California, USA – The ruins of a house that was burnt down in the most recent wildfires.
6. Telalia, India - Wild elephant enjoying a shower in the local wetlands.
7. China – A herd of sheep passing through the gate of the ancient town of Yongtai.
8. Hildale, Utah, USA - A Search Rescue dog searches for victims of the flash flooding.
9. Hartbeespoort Dam, South Africa – An injured vulture being treated in the VulPro Vulture Rehabilitation Centre.
10. Polignano a Mare, Italy – American Andy Jones jumps from a height of 27.5 meters (90ft) during the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
11. Frankfurt, Germany - Harald Krueger, the CEO of BMW faints while presenting the company's new line of cars.
12. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - Citizens protesting against the presidential guard, which has toppled the government in a coup d'état on Sept. 16, 2015.
13. Akagera National Park, Rwanda – Training tracker dogs to find poachers and lost rangers.
14. Fukushima, Japan – Rescuing abandoned pets from the nuclear disaster zone.